Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday Delights


Last night, I opted for staying in, getting to sleep early, and preparing for a fun-filled Saturday. A few things that I'm looking forward to enjoying today:

1. New Rebecca Minkoff Heavy Metal Tote. For the past 5 years, I have been using my big brown Longchamp bag every day to hold books, folders, etc. The zipper has been broken for two months and there are holes in both corners. I finally gave up when I saw this bag on sale at My Habit. The sale is over, but the bag can still be found here.

2. Apple Cider Donuts. Enough said...will post recipe soon.

3. Heirloom Squash - buying lots of these to decorate the apartment today.

4. Pumpkin Carving Kit....this year will be year that I don't mess up another pumpkin.

5. Gifted Christopher Fischer Scarf. It's 50% cashmere and 50% silk with a crinkled texture (making it even more comfortable). So thankful for this! On sale here.

No comments:

Post a Comment